When kids point out things you’re really self conscious about
NO. NO. I AM TWENTY-SEVEN YEARS OLD AND I AM CRYING BECAUSE I CAN STILL HEAR THE EXACT WAY SHADOW SAYS “PETER” AS HE COMES OUT OF THE FUCKING WOODS DON’T LOOK AT MEEEE
when gifsets make you cry
I’m just gonna let the world figure this out
What does this mean???? Help????
wait for iiiitt……
Yeah I’m totally elsa kids come on over
I can’t breathe, this is so friggin cute
Like you don’t understand okay I was trapped for an hour on the second floor of the con with hundreds of children and their parents because everyone thought I was Elsa
Am I the only one who thinks she looks like the khaleesi like The mother of dragons?
I was cosplaying dany I was mistaken for Elsa and wound up at a nine yr old girls birthday party this was the best day of my life
I thought she was Kalesi…
YES I WAS COSPLAYING KHALEESI
I WAS HOWEVER MISTAKEN ON AN ENORMOUS SCALE FOR ELSA OF ARENDELLE BY HUNDREDS OF SMALL CHILDREN AND THEIR MOTHERS
Arrow writers, you sneaky little bastards. You wrote in Oliver’s ‘That’s not exactly who I’m looking to catch,’ followed by a camera pan to Felicity because you wanted to hint at ‘their little dance since episode 3.’ You’ve known this whole damn time.
1. The meaning behind my URL: i’m nature girl and my name is Amanda
2. Weakness: good food and a good book and i will get lost for hours
3. Who is my best friend: Jonnie
4. Last time I cried and why: i watched this video on facebook about a man regaining the ability to run.
5. Piercings I have: one in each ear
6. Favorite Band: Skillet, Relient K, Imagine Dragons
7. Biggest turn off(s): smoking. poor hygiene. lack of manners. lack of faith and confidence. extreme entitlement issues.
8. Top 5 foods: pizza, chocolate ice cream, bananas, chicken, my dad’s ChowDown
9. Tattoos I want: a seashell and Douglas fir branch for a memorial tattoo and that’s in for now. but i kinda want a quarter sleeve of some sort
10. Biggest turn on(s): confidence, faith, great smile, tall broad and muscular, beards lately,
11. Age: 28
12. Ideas of a perfect day: nature. family. food. books. some combination13. Life goal(s): teach and share my passion for fitness and health and help children with disabilities14. Piercings I want: eh. industrial maybe.15. Relationship status: single16. Favorite movie: too many.17. A fact about my life: my right middle finger is 1/8 shorter than my left middle finger because of an incident with a horse when i was a toddler18. Phobia: claustrophobia. dying alone and or painfully19. Habits: I’m not dirty, but I’m messy.20. Tattoos I have: a cross with a rose on my upper back, an ichthys on my left wrist, 1 Peter 5:7 on my right wrist, an Autism awareness puzzle piece behind my right ear, a California Redwood on the outside of my left ankle, the Harry Potter stars on the inside of my left ankle