|—||my roommate, on the question “are we adults” (via disjunct)|
Your antagonist has to babysit your protagonist who has been aged down to a child.
how do woman not orgasm when inserting tampons.
like isn’t just like having sex idgi?
This sounds like a Mitt Romney diary entry.
I don’t even know where to start on this one.
I actually had this conversation with one of the freshman on the soccer team in high school.
tagged by itsalwaysfour
1) I can squat more weight than the all of my coworkers who squat. Which also translate to I can squat more weight than the majority of members who go to my gym. I’m very proud of this.
2) My manager and I get confused ALL the time. I’ve started responding to Tiffany (and I am so not a Tiffany) and the other day some actually asked if we’re related.
3) My right middle finger is 1/8th of an inch shorter than my left middle finger and I used it creep kids out all the time.
4) I spend a large portion of my time at work analyzing members’ posture and gait.
5) I have 6 tattoos and I want several more and I use my tattoos to entertain children.
6) I wrote like 7 other different facts but I deleted them because they weren’t terribly happy and it took me like 3 times as long to write this and it’s now way past my bedtime. I also have a bedtime I never follow.
There are regulars whose names I remember but pretend I don’t because I don’t want them to misinterpret my knowing their name and think I like them.
every fucking day
Protesters upset about the smearing of Mike Brown converged at CNN headquarters.
I’m going to leave this right here…